Saturday, April 12, 2008

Remembering to blog

I check my friend's blogs daily and am always thrilled to find a new blog. But when I go and there's nothing new, I'm really disappointed. How can they not blog more often? Don't they know that people go there to read what they have to say? Don't they care???

Now they all probably have a lot more to say to the world than I do but now I understand. Some days, even with good intentions, you just don't feel like you have anything worthwhile to say. Which is not to say that it's all quiet around my house since I'm rarely totally silent, but the world doesn't need to know that.

Happy Birthday Jon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonnie- thanks for the birthday wish. Keep up your views of the world! I'm looking forward to reading more from you! Peace, Jon