Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Becoming a former board member

In 30 minutes I'll be officially done with a volunteer job that has occupied a huge amount of my time and energy for the last 4 years and 4 months. My tenure as a Board member and Treasurer of the National Association of Independent Artists is coming to an end. Whew!

I love this organization and believe strongly that it is necessary and of great value. I'll continue to volunteer but the day to day, and the pressure of constantly staying on top of everything will be over. It's been a long 4 plus years and I'm ready to pour some time and energy that has been lacking into my own business once again! It certainly can use the attention!

If you're an art fair artist, please consider joining the NAIA. Working together we can get things done!