Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Spirit

The holiday season is just not the same this year. In a normal year I'd be helping other people get just the right piece of jewelry for someone they love. All kinds of sneaky things happening to make sure it's a big surprise. Making sure it doesn't show up on the credit card before it's given as a gift because "she might see it". It's so much fun to be part of other people's gift giving and really puts you into the holiday mood.

Baa hum bug. No holiday spirit here this year. I don't have any great gift ideas for my family which always makes it tough. I'm not working right now so there's none of the normal last minute push to get all the pieces done and shipped on time.

Plenty to be grateful for, just running a little short of the holiday spirit. Luckily, I still have some time to find it before everyone comes to celebrate!

No comments: