Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Catching up with pictures

I finally downloaded my pictures and discovered how much updating I need to do here! This was my booth at the By Hand Cleveland show with Patricia and Jon Hecker of Tattoo Dreams next door, at their very first show with this work. Great neighbors of course but also a beautiful booth stocked full of beautiful pieces!

And this is one of my favorite pictures of Pat and Jon, in their Tattoo Dreams booth!

The pictures below are of my corner "display" in my booth at the show. It won an award! I was so proud!!! It was given to me by my next door neighbor...



This show, By Hand Cleveland, was really a fun event. If you're in the Cleveland area, be sure and look for it next year!

1 comment:

Patricia Hecker said...

What a great weekend that was! We laughed, cried and made some money..........oh and had some amazing Mexican food of course!!
Thanks for the links and photos!

Hugs,
Pat