Sunday, January 25, 2009

In the studio!


I now have proof that I'm back in the studio! A clean bench!!! This is the one and only time you'll see my bench clean so I had to take a picture.

A couple of days ago I started cleaning and reorganizing different areas of the studio and today it was my bench. I gathered all the little bits and pieces of "stuff", got them organized into bins and little plastic containers, all nicely labeled. Discovered I have enough pearls to last for years and years. Of course I'll probably need the one size I don't have!

By the time I was done, my hands were all wrinkled and dried up from being in and out of water all day and I was tired of the smell of Windex. But there were parts of my studio that were as clean as I could get them. I'm not done but have made a good dent. And I'll start my work with a clean slate.

I have not picked up a hammer yet...

No comments: