Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Back to the studio!

Today, with all the fantastic national events happening, a small but important event happened in my life as well. After 2 months and 2 days, I went back to the studio!!!

What a great feeling! It was Julia's first day at work and we spent the day moving, reorganizing and packing things away. Taking inventory to see what needs to be made for samples at the upcoming wholesale show was a little scary. I have a lot of work ahead of me if I'm going to be ready. Especially since I'm still in physical therapy getting my arm back! But I'll be ready! I always am!

It seems very fitting that my first day back was on such a hopeful, positive day for our whole nation! Let's all celebrate!!!

1 comment:

Patricia Hecker said...

Welcome back to the land of creativity!!
Today was good on so many levels.
There is hope in the air..............for your work getting going again and for the country!

Yeah!!!

Pat