Monday, March 9, 2009

My plan to make it through...

That's an overstatement of course since I don't really have a plan but I just read a great quote which I thought stated it well.

"To reach a port, we must sail - sail, not tie at anchor - sail, not drift." Franklin Roosevelt

So my plan is to not just drift along, hoping to come out on the other side of these tough times. I have to take control, try new things, new ways of doing things and embrace it all. I have to fight for the ability to make my living doing what I love, no matter how hard it might get.

I'm going to stay positive and just keep working, doing everything I can. I'm going to take time to enjoy the little things that sometimes get pushed to the side when we get busy. And I'm going to remember this quote and not drift...

2 comments:

barbjewelry.com said...

Go Bonnie...
Sign up as a follower on my blog... it is a new gadget I just put on the blog...I am learning, too.
I also have a site on etsy...
www.barbssilverjewelry.etsy.com
So far, not much happening there...
I am hopefull.
Barb

John Bauman said...

Excellent words of encouragement.