Saturday, March 21, 2009

Art Fairs



I've never looked forward to doing art fairs more than I am this year and I don't know what the difference is. This winter was NOT spent making jewelry so I'm not the least bit ready and I have a really full schedule. I've just added my shows to the schedule to the right and looking at it, I'm a little worried that I've added too many shows! But that's a GREAT problem to have.

So, support the art community and your favorite artists and shop at some art fairs this year. Spend a little or spend a lot, but help all of us that make our living by making things for other people to enjoy. Everyone needs art in their lives!!!

3 comments:

John Bauman said...

Good luck with 'em! I've added some new ones. Whenever I do that I always feel the inspiration to show off for the new venue.

And there's something else that I'm pretty sure is peeking up from the ground....just a little shoot of green plant, but there nonetheless...soon to be in full-blown flower this year...

Hope.

Patricia Hecker said...

You may be looking forward to this year more since you are a survivor, my dear!!
That and we had so much fun last year at shows!
Lets repeat last years laughter and make some great sales!
Here's to 2009!
May we all shine!

Pat

Patricia Hecker said...

Nice red eggs atop your display!
What will this summer's surprise be???

Pat