Saturday, March 14, 2009

Long week, or short

All of a sudden one more week has gone by and I don't have a clue what I did with all the time. I don't have a routine right now and it's killing my productivity. There are too many things that need my attention and I keep getting distracted so nothing is getting finished. My ability to make decisions seems to be missing as well.

I'm trying to finish up everything with the Garage Sale Art Fair and get it all organized to start all over again in a few months. What do we keep the same and what do we change. Be sure and keep all the notes together for easy access. But maybe I should design the info postcard now since we'll start handing it out at our first Midwest shows. Do all the filing (I hate filing). Luckily the tax stuff is all done. Time to put it on the back burner.

My schedule is luckily very busy the next few months. This is my time to get everything ready and organized to make it easier between shows. Spiff up the display. Repair, repaint and get ready for another season of shows. Design the postcards and the e-mails now. Don't wait until I need them. This is the time to do all of it.

The one thing that's missing in my days is actually making jewelry... That could be a problem...

No comments: