Sunday, August 24, 2008

So I'm home...

As Pat said, it's good to come home again. As great as vacation was and as much as I wanted just one more week, it is really nice being home. But just because I'm home doesn't mean I'm off vacation yet. Work starts again Monday morning and not before.

So, I've been piddling around doing the little jobs around the house that have been neglected while I've been so busy. Things like putting up a new shower curtain liner which it turns out, is a job I still dislike. Plus I finally came to the conclusion that my bedroom is not going to get painted immediately so I reinstalled Tink's cat napper in the window so she could at least get a little enjoyment before summer is over. It's the little jobs that will get you.

The last of my library books go back tomorrow so I have to try to finish the one I'm reading tonight. No more fun reading for a while so I better go enjoy it! Vacation's over...

No comments: