Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's crazy time...

Well, you just have to hope that your friends understand. And your family. Right before your first show of the year you are singularly focused. But it's not on the big things. It's all the little crud that needs doing before you can go.

I spent a couple hours over the weekend making new little signs for in my cases. For some reason the signs I used 6 months ago are no longer right so I needed new ones. In the proper font, and a couple of sizes and maybe different paper. Then I should laminate them since I'll be using them outside. Actually they'll be in a jewelry case under a tent but that's outside to me.

Julia and I discovered today that we didn't wash the rubber flooring when we put it away. The idea was that since it was November and cold, we would wait until it warmed up this spring to wash it. Okay, we waited a little too long and now it's going to the show dirty since I can't pack it wet. Maybe no one will notice!

Of course, none of these things really make any difference or have any importance. What's important is the jewelry. Do I have some killer pieces that I personally love? I'm working on them...

Oh, and the great plans to pack the van today, never got to it. But I can guarantee that it will be packed before I leave on Friday...

2 comments:

Holly Olinger said...

LOL damn good thing you plan on packing before you leave Bonnie. You crack me up. Good luck

Patricia Hecker said...

Go forth and ROCK!
♥ ♣ ♥
Pat & Jon