Saturday, November 19, 2011

This is what happens when you take a break...

Even though I think I always have something to say, I needed a break from blogging. If you look back at the year it looks like I took a break even earlier than I thought I had but...tonight was the night. I was back to blogging! All ready to go and up pops something that says there's something new, push here. Which I did. Big mistake. Now my blog looks funky and is really hard to read. So instead of a quick little something light, written up to get me back to it, I have to redo my design. I'm looking at hours of work...but not tonight. So my apologies for the funny looking site. I've added it to the list of things that need doing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it. It'll look better on Wordpress, but I like it. Besides - it's the words that matter the most.