Monday, June 16, 2008

One more show and things move on

I'm now well into my "eight weeks of hell" as I lovingly call it and am finding that it needs renaming. I absolutely love this time of year and the pressure it brings. My work gets a little freer and I have more ideas than I have time to make things. Plus there is an end to it. I love this time of year!

So I had one more show this past weekend. Another new one which I hadn't tried before and as delightful as it was to do, I don't think I would do it again. Buy/sell items and filled with low end jewelry means there will be sticker shock in my booth. Sunday only one person wanted to actually see something in my booth and he was more interested in the back and if that was really my signature! It's so hard to know before actually doing the show if it's going to be a good fit or not. This was not. Live and learn.

No comments: